Custom Kitchen Cabinets for Homes in Central & Northern New Jersey
It’s so easy to get your dream kitchen when you have the experts at Kitchen Design Lab on your side. Why? It’s partly because we focus on what’s arguably the most prominent feature of any kitchen: the cabinetry. Of course, it also helps that our team has gotten the design process down to a science. We’re ready to show you why homeowners in Garfield and throughout central and northern New Jersey count on us for eye-catching, cost-effective cabinet design solutions as they bring their kitchen remodeling dreams to life.
Top-of-the-Line Kitchen Cabinets
Kitchen Design Lab is an authorized dealer for many of the industry’s most renowned cabinet manufacturers. That doesn’t just speak to the high quality of the cabinets you’ll enjoy seeing in your kitchen. It also gives you nearly limitless design potential, as we can source the right fit for virtually any kind of aesthetic you’re going for. Styles include:
- Shaker style – Shaker kitchen doors, cabinets, and drawers feature flat center panels and square edges, with minimal detailing or profiling. Shaker cabinet designs are often symmetrical and shy away from intricate carvings and ornamentation.
- Slab style – Slab cabinet doors are plain, single-paneled doors that offer a clean, minimalist look that works well in any modern space.
- Raised panel style – A raised panel door is a cabinet door with a center panel that is a little higher than the surrounding wood. Raised panel cabinet doors are very popular because they add a touch of elegance to any kitchen design.
- Inset style – This is a type of framed cabinet where the doors and drawer fronts are “inset,” meaning that they sit inside the door opening. Most cabinet doors and drawer fronts overlay the opening. Full-overlay cabinets overlay the opening by 1.25 inches on each side.
Kitchen Design Lab designs custom kitchen cabinets with materials from Omega Cabinetry, Urban Effects Cabinetry, Massachusetts Design, GoldenHome, and many more top manufacturers.
Three Simple Steps for Custom Kitchen Cabinets
At Kitchen Design Lab, we keep our process for getting you custom kitchen cabinets simple. Here’s what to expect:
- Find a style – During your initial consultation, we’ll listen carefully to your kitchen remodeling goals and come up with a plan to help you achieve your desired aesthetic.
- Virtual measurement – You won’t have to worry about scheduling a time for a technician to come take measurements of your space—we’ll walk you through it so you can do it yourself!
- Free 3D design – Once we have your measurements, we’ll get to work on designing your cabinets with 3D rendering software. We’ll then show you how your new cabinets will look in your kitchen before anything is installed.
Afterward, you’ll be able to have a kitchen remodeling contractor of your choosing install the new cabinets once the order arrives. Then it won’t be long before you can enjoy a rejuvenated, stylish new kitchen!
Get Started Today
Contact Kitchen Design Lab today to schedule an appointment and learn more about the custom kitchen cabinet design service we offer for homeowners in Garfield and throughout central and northern New Jersey.